Knowsley Harriers AC has a strong cross country running member history and so to reflect this we operate an annual cross country running championship. In each race every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC.
- First member home, for each gender, will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the club championship races based on total points that count during the year. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall top three for both Male & Female categories will be announced and awarded after the XC season.
The cross country running championship races for 2018/19 are as follows:
- L&D League: Arrowe Park – COMPLETED
– Saturday 13th October 2018
- NWSCCL Clarke Gardens
– Sunday 28th October 2018
- NWSCCL Beacon Park
– Sunday 18th November 2018
- British Cross Challenge, Sefton Park
– Saturday 24th November 2018
- L&D League: Beacon Park
– Saturday 8th December 2018
- NWSCCL Arrowe Park
– Sunday 16th December 2018
- Merseyside XC Championships Sherdley Park
– Saturday 6th January 2018
- NWSCCL Town Park, Runcorn
– Sunday 13th January 2019
- NWSCCL Croxteth Park
– Sunday 3rd February 2019
- L&D Championships, Clarke Gardens
– Sunday 10th February 2019
- NWSCCL Birchwood
– Sunday 24th February 2019
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us, so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship